Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Day in the Life of a New Battle Pirates Player July 13, 2016

Raid Week!


The raid is this week, I had someone offer to help me get 3 million points this raid, and I turned it down. If you have been following the blog and are working as hard as I am, you might get an offer as well. You might be able to if they prep for you decently and you should take it. Why? Well, you could get some good stuff to give you a leg up on your competition.

What should you take as a low-level player if this is the case? That is quite easy as far as I am concerned.

First I would take the Rhino, with this hull you can put any missile on it and have a good tank to lead it through the weekly and help your game a bunch. Or, you can just use it and go to town. Second I would take the Trident missile. Why? Well, chances are you do not have any real siege missiles yet, and this missile is quick to build. Works as a part time anti-missile and has high damage. Then I would take the D4-M because it will help against the Missiles in the weekly. You will have enough anti-morts to clear the mortars, and you can use the Ablative armor special to increase the resistance to explosive and protect against the frostbite turrets.

Some might want you to take the Enforcer, D104, and the Fusion charger. All those are good choices too, and I am tempted if I was in my mid-50s and needed some help in base defense and already had the rhino. The rhino will change your game and put you on solid foot going forward. You can use it in many situations, including base defense.

If you are not doing the raid

You might decide the raid is not for you and this is OK! You can do the campaigns and get some decent gear to help you advance your game. You can also upgrade warehouses, labs, and get ready to upgrade stands to level 4 or 5 after you do the needed research.

For me going forward the next week


Right now I am upgrading warehouses to make room so I can do the Dread build, I will be upgrading turrets to level 4 at least and hopefully level 5. These goals mean that I am working on the labs to level 10 and getting needed research done. Remember to pick and choose and only take what you need to open stuff up or that can help you right now.

As always leave a comment if you have a question and I will answer as soon as I can. Have a great raid all and I will see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment