Saturday, July 2, 2016

Day in the life of a new Battle Pirate player

Getting something good; Mauler the workhorse

It is the fourth of July weekend, and I plan to have fun with family, friends and enjoy my holiday. I hope you do too.

So, I am going to set the base on more auto type things. My Outpost is going to level 5 that is over two days to build.

I have finished the mauler campaign prize pack one, I will be building a fleet of those next, I will leave room for the Hail B that I can get from prize pack two and a slot to hold the phalanx when I get that on a few levels.

Death Grip Campaign – 


To do this campaign, I made use of Bunker Buster Small rockets and my 3x Diplomat IV mortar Leviathan fleet with Reactive Armor 2. By using bunker buster to remove the bombard turrets, it allowed my mortars all to make it to target. No armor allows them to be repaired for 5 min before instant repair, meaning at most I am down 25 minutes between deaths. The reactive armor is the best choice as the ships that cause the most damage have assault missiles, so reducing that damage is best.

The higher you go in the campaign, the more advance type turrets you will see. So, you will want to use some bunker busters to take out the halo and javelins to help the slow-moving mortar fleet that I used. It takes 20 minutes per rocket so that you can do one per repair time. You could also use Pinch missiles if you wanted, but honestly why not remove them from the target?

Yes, it is going to take a bit longer than the two-hour window to do the campaign, but I have no choice. If I do not put in the seat time, I will not be able to advance. Two hours a day might be good for most, but I am finding it restrictive on what can get done in a day.

Mauler future build 

My Mauler build will be pretty basic to start, but until I get a better hull, it will be a work horse and will get refitted when I get better stuff. Right now it has technology from the research labs and the campaigns.

https://www.dahippo.com/bp/ship/#!304O00U0U0U0U5J0G0B3O3O3O3O004M04O00U0U0U0U5J0G0B3O3O3O3O004M04O00U0U0U0U5J0G0B3O3O3O3O004M04O00U0U0U0U5J0G0B3O3O3O3O004M04O00U0U0U0U5J0G0B3O3O3O3O004Md8


Have a great Weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment