Wednesday, June 29, 2016

The one ship to destroy them all!

Specs single ship build, for the 107 Draconian Stronghold


I will start with that this build has some bells and whistles that you might not have. I will also state that I am positive that not everyone will have what is needed. However, I am a firm believer in growing as a person and player and that this might help you decide what to take come Raid time, or maybe realize that you have these parts sitting around your intelligence lab doing nothing.
It is not the most efficient at killing the target, of course, taking 1 hour 30 minute to 1 hour 51 minutes of damage so far in tests I have done. But, in one month you can have it built and ranked and be able to do your five level 107 strongholds as you build others to go with it. I refer you back to this post that I made on tips for the FM to refresh your memory on what I believe works the best.

The build is as follows;


That single ship will do the 107 with no pinches and no coin if you are willing to wait about 2 hours per target. Yes, I do understand that not everyone can hit a target and walk away for two hours to come back later to do another. But, this option is there for those that can make that time and have the technology in their blueprints to pull this off. Also, this should give you an idea of the minimum you need for your CM tank to lead your other ships. There is plenty of videos around now of people using Dreads and DNX to do the 107 with pinches, and that is a very strategic way to approach the targets.

As well a single refit is needed to swap out the Reflective coating 3 with the Siege Battery 3, or even the CM loader 3 for the frontline CM platform. Either would be an improvement and get the repair time down drastically.

Video




Me? I hate having to rely on the Launch pad :D

9 comments:

  1. Have one like the huggy's link, everything R15 and it didn't last. made the east turret platform and most of the south turret platform before dying. hull is ranked 37% only difference. will try it with a highlander later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you follow the path? had another try and he went the wrong way around the island and died at the 50% mark. Rank does help I am sure and highlander will help until you rank

      Delete
  2. Specs once again thanks for all you do.
    I have about two more days for most of my modifications to be finished on my Punisher, and while I anxiously await the opportunity to try it out wanted to followup a bit.
    Will this hull provide enough protection for additional hulls or will they just likely increase the repair time. If others would work would I be better off using my missile based fast Rhinos or my older slower Greta Cruisers loaded with D98.
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. you could go with more punishers, I do and get 5 level 107 done in one go for about 50 min of playtime and 5.5 hours of repair. leading slower ships you will need to adjust your path some. I would go with more punishers if you want to kill faster and be done with it, repairs to happen while you sleep or work. you could go mortar fleet with pinches on the halos, but would not use missiles.

    hope that helps, if not ask for me to clarify it.

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. An comment on this build still working? - Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will do the 102 now, some modifications it can lead Nova or Citadel to do 109.

      Delete
  5. Good News then will go with mods to the puns and add the nova's or cits depending on what the raid gives me. Thanks Specs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a qestion how to Do 109 Now there no 107

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can do 102 with this build, or you can look for my citadel build here on the blog (I think George placed his here too) by searching for 109, citadel. You can use the citadel build for Nova or berserker as well if that is all you have.

      Delete