Saturday, June 11, 2016

A day in the Life of a New Battle Pirates Player June 11, 2016



Today I am finishing my weekly, it is the last week of the easier FM so taking advantage of that. I will of course be building something I want to try with the tech you can get from the first few campaigns and research. I am not sure how this will do, but we have to find a way to get 150K each week two times. The idea is going to be using Levi-A with diplomat mortars. So, to accomplish this I am going to finish the longshot campaign and receive that blueprint so I can start building them later today when I get back home. I only have an hour this morning, so the goal is auto the 22 that is near the base with my thud IV marauder/bb-A and then do the campaign.

There are a few problems with my Levi-A build and that is I am not sure it is fast enough with engine 1. I also do not think it will have enough resistance/armor with just the first level of researched resistance special and the D1-C I managed to get. So, I am going to try to get my advance lab up to get Engine II, and Ablative Armor II.  Thinking that my chance for success will be greater this way, as those mortars coming at you are pretty nasty.

You will notice that I have not added my fourth warehouse yet, that is because to go from seven to eight is shorter and gives more resources than going a fourth warehouse from one to seven. It will take me just over 14 hours to do the three to eight and I will gain just under 3 million in total resources. Meanwhile, to go from level on to level seven I would gain just over 1.066 million in resources for a bit longer in time building. This is something you will want to keep in mind as you are upgrading, while having all your warehouses is nice for Uranium and Base parts, in the beginning it might be best to have just the three and get them maxed out.

Upgraded Buildings

·         Out post to level 4 (finished while I slept)
·         Advance lab to 7 (will be done tomorrow, starting 7 when I log for day)
·         Warehouse level 8

Ship builds

·         BB-A ballistic
·         Refit other BB-A to match the better ship

This is the build I have planned for the Levi-A I am not 100% sure this will work, BB-A are a bit faster so that might be what I need, not sure. Regardless I want this Levi-A fleet so that I can hit bases when I am in the mood. :D  



The time in huggy’s is off by almost 5 hours, it is just a hair over 1 day 21 hours in my shipyard. This means that while this fleet is building I will be doing mostly salvages to gain blueprints and rank on my subs.  I will finish my BB-A ballistic fleet and I will do the level 24 campaign with my Marauder thud IV fleet.

2 comments:

  1. the time difference in Huggys is due to the Officed being pinned. If you unpin it the time will be correct

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok thank you never seen it that far off.

    ReplyDelete