Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Day in the life of a new battle pirate’s player June 21, 2016

Day 9

So, after taking the raid off I am back in the saddle again on the new account. I have three Levi with Diplo IV waiting for me, and my warehouses are going to be going to nine Today.  I am going to try to get to Tier 1 in the FM with what I have and hope it works, we shall see. No engines, no resistances, just the hull and weapon. The reason for this is because I still have to get OP to level five so that I can get my Advance Lab to the level to research the engine 2 and the Ablative armor to make this go. By next raid I should have a good mortar fleet ready to go that can be used to do the campaigns that allow for them, and use the raid to help me move forward with those campaigns.

Today I plan to do the following –

  1. Finish Warehouses to level nine
  2. Start fourth levi Diplo mort hull

Research is on hold right now as I need to get more resources available so I can research the stuff needed and not just keep it going. If I can keep from research all in the lab my level will not grow as fast as I am not bringing in all that resources, or having things complete that contribute to my experience.

The stuff that I deem important right now in my game is as follows.

Advance Lab
  • Solid Fuel booster
  • Auto Loader
  • Harden barrels
  • Reactive armor
  • Ablative armor
  • Layered Armor
  • Engine
  • Guidance scrambler
  • Caterpillar Drive
  • Nautilus Battery

Weapons lab
  • Rapier missiles I thru IV
  • Thud cannons I thru IV
  • Havoc I thru IV
  • Diplomat I/IV only
  • PeaceMaker 1/IV only
  • Hydra Rockets IV
  • Ripper IV
  • Hailstorm Anti-Mortar IV – Unless I happen to get Hellstorm B from the campaigns first, or raid or whatever.
  • Cutlass IV

Naval Lab
  • Ships up to Arbiter – With any luck you will get all the better ships from the Campaigns/FM (if offered) and raids.
  • Iron I thru IV
  • Steel I thru IV
  • Titanium III and IV
  • Depleted Uranium IV


With these research in place you have everything you need to unlock all Blueprints in the game and build decent enough researched fleets to get better hulls through campaigns, FM, and raids.

You will want to concentrate on four fleets.

  • First fleet is an FM/Mining fleet – This is going to be a ballistic/Mortar/Launcher type fleet
  • Second fleet will be an Assault style fleet – This will be missiles mostly
  • Third will be sub fleet – look for subs in the hull store, you can research predator for the cargo hitting early game until hull store comes around
  • Fourth will be baser – This can be any weapon that you like the most on a conquer style hull.


Level 24+ help with resources quick


With your Leviathan Hulls and diplomat mortars you will be able to do the shell the shore campaign targets 1 and 2 for resource and no repair. You should still be hitting level 40 cargos with your subs to get the fragments needed to do the Dreadnought once you get the needed pieces from the Weekly. This week I will provide details of the progress made with the Levi Diplomat mortars, I have Levi A but Levi will work too if you did not get that hull yet.

As always, any questions feel free to comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment