Thursday, June 9, 2016

A day in the Life of a New Battle Pirates Player June 9, 2016

Today was spent mostly testing out the preds and learning to drive them again. After having use of tiger sharks, it is quite a different feel to when to turn and run and when to attack. Did manage to get a few fragments for the Dreads, so this will be the focus over the next week to get the hull and hopefully some superior technology from the cargo to put on it. The hull is 6 hours (roughly) alone, so probably looking at 12 hours per hull when I do get everything. I am rethinking the thud IV and thinking that if I can get some good mortars using them instead. I could have Diplo IV to put on them today if I wanted to start that research. The decision will come as I work on some possible builds.

The key is to get the Predator fleet done, which will happen later on today. They are about 4 hours for a refit on the two I do not have Havoc IV. Other than that it was a very light day as far as getting stuff done. Mostly because things are taking 4+ hours to complete. I will finish the FM this weekend I did the first run, and I am bored of it at this time.

I did manage to hit some 17 and 23 cargo for the last hour of play; I will check in later tonight to build the next upgrade and any research that I need.

Upgrades today

•    Weapons lab 7
•    Naval Lab to 7

Research

•    Auto loader 1
•    Ablative Panels 1 (base turret stand especially)
•    Diplomat IV mortars

Ship builds

•    Finished Predator fleet
•    Started to refit the first two with Havoc IV

No comments:

Post a Comment