Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Day in the life of new battle pirates player June 29, 2016

The struggle lives on!


Still plugging away here, refitting ships with the Reactive Armor 2, to help with missile damage. I finished my last warehouse to level 10 (only three built right now) so I can fill up to start Outpost 5. That is the goal today, to get enough resources to start that upgrade, finish refitting the Leviathans with Reactive armor 2 and prepare to do the Death Grip Campaign for the Mauler and Shockwave L mortar. I will have 15 bunker buster small to use in the campaign to ease my frustration and lower repair time. I figure I should be ready to go in the next day or two.

Once Outpost five is finished I will take the Advance lab up another level so I can research level 2 engine and hopefully have the hellstorm anti-mortar from the research lab finished to be refitted with the engines and make a push into do the new FM. That change has really set me back a lot in the game.

This will be the final build



I figure it should give me a fighting chance in the level 40, time will tell J wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Hi mate, I was asking about this on forum. (Thunder) I am forum banned under own account so use alt.
    Good to see this, I always toyed with doing something like starting a new account to see how bad it is.
    I assume the D1-C is the only Draconian armour you have / will have?

    Good work on full blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it is the only armor I have right now, I am trying to get the D2-E but playing only a couple hours a day max and needing the Eng 2 at least is causing me some headaches :D Might have to go full bore this weekend.

    And thank you :)

    ReplyDelete