Tuesday, June 21, 2016

After Raid Report

Specs quick thought on the raid

This raid was well balanced in my opinion. The lag was not too bad most of the weekend and allowed for some smooth sailing on this end. I was able to end up with 69 million points for $10 spent. That included three Grease monkey crews over two days, and that got me to 55 million. The other 14 million was spent just hitting sets a couple of times a day over the last two days. This success means that if I needed too, I could have hit 30 million for zero coins this raid, far better than the last raid where we all had issues getting going and through the challenging targets the first couple days.

For those points I took


  • The whole Vendetta Tree – I grabbed the Apollo last raid but did not claim the special or weapon for that hull. 
  • All tokens – that were used to finish refits to make my Punisher fleet better for the FM
  • All Ghost Shards – I want that hull bad, still need 103 though.
  • Fragments for the foundry

The fleet I used was a simple one, it consisted of an Harlock Aegis with one harrier missile (you could use Aegis), Three Rhino with Blades, and the Apollo finished up and was a CM/Tank.
Overall it was a great raid for me and many others. The CM/Tank is critical to this raid format and can be created with any assault class hull that has some corrosive resistance.

Rumors for next raid


The rumor mill is going crazy with the next raid and the September raid. Next raid we get a new defensive hull to help combat the two new Conquer hulls released. This should be interesting to see how they balance the two groups in the new meta game.

September Raid is looking to be a sub raid, meaning that in August you might want to think about grabbing a sub if you have not yet. If you have some, I would aim to put your best torps on them and hopefully they release D2-S again just in case we need the extra stealth.

More information on both these rumors should come out in the next few weeks and months. Many are very excited for the sub raid though.

Any questions feel free to comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment