Wednesday, June 8, 2016

A day in the Life of a New Battle Pirates Player June 8, 2016

Specs Day 3 battle pirates June 2016 Test

OK, so talking to some people on the forums (Xwolf1, and Seraph_Fate) they claimed that level 40 cargos can give the Dreadnaught pieces and that hull is a very nice one for the starter FM. You can get that and use it with Thud IV if nothing else until you get the Crossbow and even Arbalest from the weekly. I will try to get some videos to the daily posting when I get a chance to be on with one of those two, and they use their older fleets. In the meantime, I am going to push to Predators and the ability to farm level 40 cargos. This path forward will fit in with my advice on hitting your cargo as soon as you can and help us move forward in the game.  Also, when I get the Predator fleet done, I will get a video of it hitting a 40 cargo.

Remember to keep the Longshot campaign on the mastery level so you can fill to about three million (2.88 million total resources)  of resource quick if you need them.

Today’s progress

Finished the FM once through to tier 1, going this route we can see how long it takes to get a fleet capable of doing the level 37. I might try a BB-A with Diplomat mortars see how they do. Not sure how long it will take to build, my first ballistic was over 9 hours. We will see how long it takes to get the pieces to create the Dreadnaught.

Upgrades

•    weapons lab level 6
•    Naval lab level 5
•    warehouse x 3 Level 7
•    War Academy level 3

Research – Advance Lab, Naval Lab, Weapons Lab

•    Solid fuel booster
•    Predator Sub
•    steel 3
•    Havoc 3
•    Rapier 4
•    Started Havoc 4

Ships built

•    Finished one BB-A (started night before)
•    Finished Predator x 2
•    Started a second BB-A ballistic

Summary after three days

I had to play a bit longer due to trying to get the weekly done twice through tier 1 in less than two days. After three days I am on the path to doing level 51 cargos, and I will start doing level 40 with what I have right now. I have just under 3500 Uranium at this time, and I am taking a gamble with my free rolls hoping for something useful.

I have received the first three prizes in the weekly, and will get the Negotiator mortars either tonight or tomorrow. That should allow me to have a decent weapon to put on levi-A as soon as i hit 24. Right now I need the levi-a campaign to help me fill up when I need resources asap.

My level is 22, and it will be slowing down some as most basic research done.

Any questions feel free to comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment