Monday, June 13, 2016

A day in the Life of a New Battle Pirates Player June 13, 2016



I took Sunday off, mostly because I just like to have time to do others things J So, today I will get the last warehouses to level 8 (this will give me three). I have to get my resources filled so that will be the focus. Ranking on the predators is pacing well, when I get engine 2 researched I will be refitting them to be a bit faster and help me in the higher level salvages. I thought I had all five Battle barges done, and I am missing one. Today promises to be a light day on building and researching as everything is taking quite a bit longer to do than the time I will spend in the game.

Building Upgrades
  •         Warehouse level 8 x 2

Ship builds
  •          Battle Barge A ballistic fleet.


The purpose of the battle barge ballistic fleet is to get through the level 24 campaign, I really only need the D2-E that is in prize pack two. You could go for the Rampart if you wished, but honestly with any lucky we will have a means to get better ships and save us Resources and needless level gaining with a hull that is not going be very useful. There is a rumor that we will be getting access to a new defensive hull in July raid. So, the goal is to get to a point that we can grind C level targets for the points needed for that hull. It alone will help determine the success in defending your base. Worse case, they will offer it in August hull store raid and we can get it then after another month of prepping.

This raid I will not be participating much and concentrating on getting to my goal of getting a fleet for the Forsaken Missions that are changing on the 22nd of June.


At the end of a week I am level 25 almost 26.

As always, if you have questions or want to see something ask I will do my best to accommodate.

No comments:

Post a Comment